Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

November 13th... prep.

You are c-r-u-e-l, sir!
He's not cruel.. He's just the most respectful red team Member.. one of the reasons i am here.

Respect. :meh:
 
I'm not even giving that secret away, but there's a formula you use to balance your caffeine and alcohol levels.

Graeme
 
Getting in now

Getting in now

Just thought I'd better get in and register here at reduser before the big announcement. Have been lurking here for ages, but Jim's post made me decide to finally register. On a day so momentous in the history of the film industry, I'm excited to think that 14 hours before the announcement, I officially joined red (as officially as I can without actually buying a Scarlet of course :biggrin: ).

Can't wait for the announcement. It's gonna be pretty special I think.
 
there better be some uncompressed footage or stills from the whatever camera or product you are about to reveal. Remember the specs and body diagrams and potential abilities don't mean much to us. We are film people "seeing is Believing". A lot of people wanted a lot of things from the Red One camera, you delivered on your promise of high quality image even from the first build, and later gave us useable sound. but even before the release of the camera you gave us those beautiful images of youngins drinking glass bottled milk!!!. those are the images we show investors to finance our films.


Absolutely true.

When I first visited red.com, I thought that it's probably a scam. :devil:

But later, when they posted some stills and the Peter Jackson trailer... I started to believe. :meh:

Footy, footy, footy, footy. :bleh:
 
What time will it be announced...at 12 midnight or 8am or so on...

Can wait...!!! Like everyone - one million +
 
Right now is Asia is 8:00 am, can't wait for another 13 hours...
 
I'm not even giving that secret away, but there's a formula you use to balance your caffeine and alcohol levels.

Graeme

Popping open a fresh bottle of Laphroaig right now...ahhh there wee go.
Down right jittery!
 
It is afternoon Thursday, the 13th in Sydney already. Bring it on, Jim!
 
Laphroaig is good. You can't go wrong with a Laphroaig. I was really an Islay only guy, but now I'm really enjoying the best of Speyside too - Macallan and Aberlour. Really, when it comes down to it, it's hard to go wrong with single malt Scotch.

Graeme
 
Quote: "Both Scarlet and EPIC announcements will be posted here."

So, that either means that the DSMC won't be announced, or one of those two is the DSMC. I wonder which one is correct.
 
Testing Testing...we can't hear you in the back...more testing needed. In fact blow the roof off early!
 
Thursday

Thursday

I'm a film student and couldn't be more excited about the scarlet... and the announcement is happening during my history of photography class. How fitting!
 
Does Jim's posted lens shot look like any current Red lenses? Any chance this could be a new zoom lens for Scarlet?
 
Back
Top