Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

No_Digimag / Internal_Fault / HDMI Out /

Will Wayman

Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Miami, FL
I have a RED ONE MX and am experiencing a few issues:

My 16GB CF card / 320GB RED Drive attached to the cam and it's saying "No_Digimag"

When I try to format, I receive "Internal_Fault" same thing happens when I hit the record button.

Also, I'm not seeing an image through HDMI out. I saw way back people mentioned you need a 35-foot wire for it to work.. Can anyone advise what HDMI's there using that work?

Thank you.

Will
 
I had an AC that recently used a HDMI based monitor on my camera package. I don't specifically what brand it was, but I can assure you that the cable was less than 35ft. I'm guessing it was about a foot long.

Hope this helps.

Marcus
 
I used a Small HD with mine. Sometimes it would take a couple times unplugging it and plugging it back in to get the HDMI to work. The HDMI port isn't the greatest. If you plan on keeping the camera for awhile, a Red or SDI monitor might be a worthwhile investment.
 
Back
Top