Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

No ATI support?

Obin Olson

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
www.dv3productions.com
Playing with REdCine tonight and it looks like REDCINE does not have any support for ati on PC with VISTA? all I get is a black screen at the location that should have the footage playing back...
 
I was never able to output anything with my ATI card. However I was able to view the interface and play back footage but I was using XP. Changing to a NVIDIA card (and the latest redcine build) solved all of the issues I was having. Maybe you can swap with a mac user who is having problems with his NVIDIA card.
 
using a dell e1705 dual laptop with ati mobility card.... Do I need to get an nvidia card for this machine??
 
I know nvidia is better but I don't want to spend money if its not going to be a fix....Red??
 
which ATI card is that exactly? It probably doesn't have some needed features, check the REDCINE log file
 
ATi HD3750 fails to putput anything...I can playback but not output files. I really don't want to switch to an NVIDIA....I just switched to ATI because I got fed up with NVIDIA's list of bugs that they weren't fixing... Any updates?
 
Back
Top