Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

New Redcine Build ETA?

Luke Boyce

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
44
Website
virb.com
What is the ETA for the new build of RedCine out of curiosity? Cause there's nothing I do on my computer that fixes the output issues I keep having with my footage as I mentioned in the "What Am I Doing Wrong" thread.
 
There should be a new build this week. We're working on these problems every week.
 
New Redcine Build?

New Redcine Build?

Are things still on track for a new Redcine build this week?

Colin
 
Back
Top