Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

New Leica R lens mount with "positive locking" mechanism

krzysztof jankowski

Active member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I received mine.
This is by far the best mount I had chance to hung on my camera.
And that statement includes PL...
Rock solid, build like a tank, but gentle on the lens.
positive lock is smooth and precise.
If anyone is interested to check it out in Toronto area, come by my place; you'll surly will share my excitement :)

Cheers
Albert
 
Nice! Any plans to make something similar for Pentax 67 lenses? Thanks.
 
Looks great!

Have you looked into having these approved by Red?
 
Yes, I would be very interested, Krzysztof. I would love to remove the EF mounts from Leica R zooms and not have to deal with removable adapter in order use apo extender.
 
Back
Top