Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

New Firmware Anomaly

Derek Doublin

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
Points
8
I updated My Epic Dragon to the latest firmware and everything seems to be going good. I've experienced one anomaly though and I'm wondering if it isn't just some incorrect setting that I've triggered which is causing this behavior. I generally like to program two of the generic keys on the side handle to toggle Edge Focus and Exposure Check. I updated the firmware, everything was working fine, I programmed all the keys and they were functioning just fine when suddenly those two features just stopped working. The text and the icon on the display states that Edge Focus has been toggled and indicates that it is on. But it isn't. Same for Exposure Check. The display says it is on, and there's a little icon indicating as such, but the screen looks the same. RAW Check seems to toggle on just fine. Magnify also works. Just those two, Exposure Check and Edge Focus, don't seem to work anymore.

Anybody have any suggestions?
 
Scratch that. I figured it out. In-Camera display preset was switched to "Broadcast" which apparently disables those features. All good now.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top