Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

New Baby Bliss

Matt Ferraro

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just a quick post for those dads out there. I'm a proud new father on multiple fronts. Just have to share!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2772.jpg
    IMG_2772.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
Matt,

Congrats! Soon, you'll be enjoying views like this:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2589.jpg
    IMG_2589.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 0
Thanks Rudi! It is already going by too fast, but I do look forward to sharing our passion for the ocean with her.
 
Back
Top