Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Need to hire / borrow Red Focus, London, urgent

Alex Veitch

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
Website
www.alexveitch.com
Hi. I'm having issues with my Scarlet's focus. Does anyone in London have a Red Focus that I could hire or borrow today to check it? I'm in Centre Stage Studios, N1 (Angel). Cheers. Alex
 
At a pinch you could set your FFD backfocus using your widest lens (stopped down 2 stops from wide open), and a focus target (or something with fine detail like a newspaper) at about 6ft.

That's assuming your widest lens isn't the problem lens, and that it's a cinema lens with accurate distance markings.
 
Back
Top