Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

NAB party plan

Suite is definitely not a dead end. We have it under control. I'm working with Jarred on the details. This event will be cool, no doubt, I promise.

Outstanding!!!!!

See boys, it is shaping up nicely.... Redpaloozza at Steve's crib. Tuesday 15th

Done......

Steve you are the Man! let me know if I can help in anyway.
 
Outstanding!!!!!

See boys, it is shaping up nicely.... Redpaloozza at Steve's crib. Saturday 12th

Done......

Steve you are the Man! let me know if I can help in anyway.

Saturday it is. Lets mark it in pen.
 
Okay,

so if indeed the location has been taking care of, and same goes for the drinks, then I can take care of some finger foods for the event, which I would prepare personally.


This way no one drinks on an empty stomach!

But a strong suggestion to be made is that a number of attendees should be kept in some way as to both get a fare amount of drinks as well as this way I know for how many people I would be preparing food for.

Ciao,

KETCH ROSSI
 
Saturday it is. Lets mark it in pen.

Finner,

So not Cool man, I am outraged by your blatant, theft of intellectual property, the gaul! I demand satisfaction sir, Silly String at dawn. Dawn for the purpose of this post, is the Redpaloozza at Steve's crib on Tuesday the 15th.

Or are you Yella'
 
Tuesday Confirmed...

I am excited to be a part of this. I want a picture of me standing next to Jarred pointing to the sky screaming "THE PLANE BOSS".

Is that ok?

:)

Jay

BTW tell me where to go to pitch in for this thing.. I want to help out. Also what's going to be the policy on bringing guests? I don't want to offend. (Thinking the wife and a friend... Maybe)
 
Is everyone cool if we have Finner wearing the Hoff speedo at the event? I don't want to offend anyone, so I'd thought I'd check in with you guys first.
 
Is everyone cool if we have Finner wearing the Hoff speedo at the event? I don't want to offend anyone, so I'd thought I'd check in with you guys first.

Thats just a stupid idea. How about instead I bring the Hoff and he wears it. David owe's me a few favours so it should not be a problem.
 
Okay, in all seriousness guys, here's the deal. I've reserved a beautiful room at the Venetian. It can accomodate 70 people comfortably. So Tuesday, April 15th at the Venetian. Workflow event will begin at 5PM, run a couple of hours, and then we'll move on to the party. This should be a great time. More details to follow in the next week. Hopefully, this is cool with everyone.
 
Steve,

Will the workflow remain set-up on Wednesday for the people that cannot make it Tuesday?

Thanks
Dave
 
Unfortunately, I'll only have the suite for the one night. But, if some people want to get together on Thursday morning to discuss what we learned both from the workflow event and from announcements at NAB, I'd be up for something. My flight is not until later. Maybe a breakfast.
 
Ok sounds good Steve.
I'm in and out this year,(WED-Thu) and still want to get together for a "Happy Hour" Drink with RED Users + RED team members at Planet Hollywood Wednesday around 6PM...I'll scout a place to do this when I'm in Vegas in a few weeks.

The Tuesday thing sounds great, I wish I could make it...but the recap breakfast sounds great also, it will give us a chance to compare notes..


Dave
 
There will be a some cool guests coming to share some thoughts at the workflow event. I think you guys are going to dig it.
 
Steve - thanks ...
lets us know the details & how we can help out etc. when you have em !!!
 
Thats just a stupid idea. How about instead I bring the Hoff and he wears it. David owe's me a few favours so it should not be a problem.
Good idea. Now we can get a 4k version of Hoff attempting to eat a burger.
 
thanx steve,

i shall be be there. let me know if i can pitch in
 
Back
Top