Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

NAB party plan

WOW you guys are amazing :poster_stupid:

I am fired up for NAB!!!!!

just preaching to the choir.. I know, but...

WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K Looks like Tuesday night the 15th, I like the happy hour thing as apposed to the dinner thing. Lets get some input...
 
If there's one thing I can't stand ...

If there's one thing I can't stand ...

... it's cheap deer. Nothing sadder than cervidae who've let themselves go. Still better than antelope, though: those buggers are always horny ...
 
Perhaps you would rather shack up with a moose?
 
Moose

Moose

No not the moose

2261_1203577421.jpg
 
only if Adobeone is in too.
- you got the moose, adobeone has the booze, i'll bring the stupidity


P.S.
I'll try to make it out Tuesday, I'm not going to be able to make the whole thing someone has got to man the station back at base.
-----Russ I'm gunnin for you, told you i'm buy you a drink.... The Prairie Fire is on me
 
NAB is going to be fun! So for about 3 weeks now I've been growing a mustache, or what I can call a mustache... haha.
 
NAB is going to be fun! So for about 3 weeks now I've been growing a mustache, or what I can call a mustache... haha.

Go Magnum Go!
 
HAhahahaha it better be up to selleck standards or people will think you hang out at playgrounds.....for fun, and thats not weird.

.....

I went once to Vegas when I was under 21. DONT gamble at all, and mustaches look ridiculous on any body that not a cop, tom selleck, or creepy guys that stare a lot (thats why i have one), ........grow full beard, i did and didn't get bothered at all.

but i'm not recommending you break any laws. HA!
 
HAHA!!! Randy, you should have told me about the mustache a few weeks ago when is started to grow it out. Now ill have to start from scratch.
 
Last year we had a pretty decent turnout at The Hofbrauhaus (the one in Vegas). Even some of the Red crew showed up! See the pics here.

We can grab the tables in the back for a large party. That place doesn't run out of room. And there's much beer, but still a semi-family restaurant, so the under-21 kids can get in. :tongue:

Did I mention there's beer? And good food. And lots of beer. And insane singing. We had a great time! :biggrin:
 
the HH was good, but the only problem was we were at the really long table
and it was tough to talk to everyone all the way at the other end.

maybe they have another room were we can gather and have smaller round
tables for the folks with sore feet and hungry bellies and room for others to
congregate.

Food and beer and location were good, just need better space.
 
Back
Top