Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

MXO settings for 2k prores

redcode

New member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

I am FCP user and lately I stared working with red footage 2k prores putting it through an MXO. When I hit play the frame size changes on the MXO monitor - the image is frozen. Meanwhile it plays fine in the canvas window on the other monitor. Can anyone advise me as to correct settings? Can anyone advise me at all?
 
Back
Top