Sidney L. Plaut
Well-known member
So I guess I`m a stage 3 epic buyer. But that kindda leaves me in a vacuum in regards to the MX sensor. This is in no way a complaint Just my thoughts regarding my situation.
Im serial 4619... So my Epic is prob some months away, so a MX upgrade would make sense, except I have to turn in the camera for the Stage3 with or without MX sensor it still gives a 17500usd (which ofcourse is very generous), BUT that means that Im NOT buying an MX upgrade unless I really really need too. RED 0 ME 0.
The stage 2 program offers an incentive with a red upgrade, but since the MX upgrade program is still ramping up (or maybe a little behind schedule) this can mean that they get an MX and then relatively shortly there after get their stage2 epic... which ofcourse is nice, but also kindda expensive having a MX "lying" next to an Epic...
So the MX upgrade is really interesting for Stage 3 epic buyers as they will receive their Epic's last. But unless you got an urgent need or alot of excess cash (which you prob dont have, because then you are Stage 2...), the MX upgrade is a little hard to justify, compared to just waiting....
So is there a smart way where everyone would be happy and the result would be win win?
Im serial 4619... So my Epic is prob some months away, so a MX upgrade would make sense, except I have to turn in the camera for the Stage3 with or without MX sensor it still gives a 17500usd (which ofcourse is very generous), BUT that means that Im NOT buying an MX upgrade unless I really really need too. RED 0 ME 0.
The stage 2 program offers an incentive with a red upgrade, but since the MX upgrade program is still ramping up (or maybe a little behind schedule) this can mean that they get an MX and then relatively shortly there after get their stage2 epic... which ofcourse is nice, but also kindda expensive having a MX "lying" next to an Epic...
So the MX upgrade is really interesting for Stage 3 epic buyers as they will receive their Epic's last. But unless you got an urgent need or alot of excess cash (which you prob dont have, because then you are Stage 2...), the MX upgrade is a little hard to justify, compared to just waiting....
So is there a smart way where everyone would be happy and the result would be win win?