Tar
Well-known member
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2008
- Messages
- 76
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Solana Beach, CA
- Website
- tarproductions.com
Hey guys,
So I haven't been to active on this forum in recent years but hope to get here more often.
I rented an Epic Dragon a week ago and had intermittent issues with the monitor connecting. This affected the touch ability and even critical focus. After working through it for a few hours the monitor glitches, flashed purple and burnt out on me. I was able to get another monitor and cable and it worked fine.
Any else ever have this issue? Are you guys taking multiple monitors on set/location with you these days with the advent of SmallHD, Convergent Design, etc..?
Thanks!
Tim!
So I haven't been to active on this forum in recent years but hope to get here more often.
I rented an Epic Dragon a week ago and had intermittent issues with the monitor connecting. This affected the touch ability and even critical focus. After working through it for a few hours the monitor glitches, flashed purple and burnt out on me. I was able to get another monitor and cable and it worked fine.
Any else ever have this issue? Are you guys taking multiple monitors on set/location with you these days with the advent of SmallHD, Convergent Design, etc..?
Thanks!
Tim!