Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Misleading ship times

Ryan Flesher

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 7, 2011
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I know this has been hashed about before.
But I ordered an Epic right after the price drop (nov 5) with a 2-3 week estimated ship date.
I have a kinda big shoot Dec 14 and still no Epic. I have everything else except the brain.
Guess I will be renting for the 14th, but I wish I would have know 2-3 weeks is really 6 plus weeks.

Ryan
 
Ryan,

Reach out to your Rep I think she has some good news for you.

Keegan
 
Back
Top