Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Menu knob lost during shoot. Replacement available?

omar robles

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I rented out my mx and the knob was lost during the shoot. It came off while they were shooting and put it in in a bad and it was replaced. Is there a replacement available? Do i need to take it in to red?
 
I've seen people replace it with a simple off the shelf knob - as long as the knob is small enough not to hit the body, and has a long enough grub screw and hole small enough not to be too off centre.

But contact your Bomb Squad rep - I'm sure they will be able to help you.
 
That is a very common problem with the RED One. We had ours replaced by RED when they did other repairs (the audio board back in 2008). Thankfully, it hasn't happened again.

Stephen
 
in a pinch a ball point pen can be disassembled and works great for joy stick replacement FYI... PatC showed me this at Reducation a few years back..
 
Back
Top