Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Mac Redcine Freeze Issues

dgm204

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm on a macbook pro.

I'm trying to output Red One 2K quicktimes (tried multiple codecs) in a Red One 2K Red Cine project.

I get the freeze usually like 3/4 of the way through the shot. But it is not happening on all shots... just some. All the shots are from the same project (same settings).

I know there is lots of info here on such problems, but it all seems different...

any ideas woud be awesome.

thanks
dan
 
Back
Top