Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

loving my new dragon

francisco santos

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
465
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
BOSTON/NYC/LA
Website
www.superiormediagroup.net
All I can say is I feel like a moron not moving to it sooner! Resolution is amazing however the color renditions alone make it worth every penny! I cant wait until I get my anamorphics on this baby! Heres a print screen of a shot for an upcoming music video I directed, shot and edited!

Screen Shot 2015-08-22 at 2.01.47 AM.jpg
 
Last edited:
I feel like this thing just makes it all that much easier. Fundamentals mixed with new tech all that much more of an adventure. Love it in every facet, except buying Harddrives from Frys. I'm sure they love me now.
 
Back
Top