Jett He
Well-known member
I'll start off by saying this is the best camera I ever owned and used, aside from the epic. I might even shed a tear in the moments of shipping it off to it's new owner.
I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in purchasing this kit as I will no longer be needing it. I need to reassess my finances and look to secure my current career path.
PRICE: $12,800 USD OBO
This kit will include:
1x Scarlet X #3500 Canon Mount about 113hours
1x 128GB Redmag
1x 64GB Redmag
1x Redmote
1x Side Handle
1x 5in Red Touch Monitor
1x Redmag Card Reader
1x WC Fixed Back
1x Switronix V-Mount Battery Plate
2x 130w/hr V-mount Batteries w/ Charger - Almost New
2x RedVolts - not in picture
1x Redvolt Charger - not in picture
1x Zacuto 15mm LW Riser
1x Ginirig Top Plate
1x Ginirig Bottom Plate
4x Ginirig Cage mounts
1x Red Top Handle
1x Red Camera Charger
NOTE: Lens/Follow focus not included.
Box and accessories will be included as well. I haven't been on RU for a while, so I'll check out the market for selling prices. Feel free to hit me up with offers and what not.
I can take a few items off if necessary. Not looking to part it out unless the buyer rejects a few items.
I can do Cash if paying in person, Paypal if shipping, and or possibly bitcoins (Yes, yes I did). This post will be updated as I find more things to add or make clarifications.
Best way to contact me is preferably PM (for verification purposes) then my email, Jettxhe@gmail.com I'm located slightly outside of Los Angeles, california. I work in City of Industry so if you want to stop by and check out the camera.
PLEASE, Serious Inquiries only. Enjoy the pictures while you decide.

I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in purchasing this kit as I will no longer be needing it. I need to reassess my finances and look to secure my current career path.
PRICE: $12,800 USD OBO
This kit will include:
1x Scarlet X #3500 Canon Mount about 113hours
1x 128GB Redmag
1x 64GB Redmag
1x Redmote
1x Side Handle
1x 5in Red Touch Monitor
1x Redmag Card Reader
1x WC Fixed Back
1x Switronix V-Mount Battery Plate
2x 130w/hr V-mount Batteries w/ Charger - Almost New
2x RedVolts - not in picture
1x Redvolt Charger - not in picture
1x Zacuto 15mm LW Riser
1x Ginirig Top Plate
1x Ginirig Bottom Plate
4x Ginirig Cage mounts
1x Red Top Handle
1x Red Camera Charger
NOTE: Lens/Follow focus not included.
Box and accessories will be included as well. I haven't been on RU for a while, so I'll check out the market for selling prices. Feel free to hit me up with offers and what not.
I can take a few items off if necessary. Not looking to part it out unless the buyer rejects a few items.
I can do Cash if paying in person, Paypal if shipping, and or possibly bitcoins (Yes, yes I did). This post will be updated as I find more things to add or make clarifications.
Best way to contact me is preferably PM (for verification purposes) then my email, Jettxhe@gmail.com I'm located slightly outside of Los Angeles, california. I work in City of Industry so if you want to stop by and check out the camera.
PLEASE, Serious Inquiries only. Enjoy the pictures while you decide.

Last edited: