Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Looking to Buy Red or Reservation Number

IanK

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 22, 2007
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I have a long-running project coming up and would like to buy someone's Red or their reservation slot. Please PM me if you are interested. I am obviously willing to pay something for the time premium of getting the camera sooner. I would be willing to travel to pick it.




Ian
 
Reservations are not transferable, just so you know...
 
Back
Top