Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Looking For Used Equipmente & Accesories

REDCAM

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
58
Hi everybody

Any idea where can I get some used equipment, I need to buy a occonor 2060, standard legs, baby legs, hi hat and spreador, as well as a MB20 arri matte box, follow focus, marshall on board monitor (vr70p-hdsdi), cf cards, and some other stuff that red doesn´t have yet.

Any suggestion will be great, please email me at redcam@cinemadigital.com.mx

Thanks

Redcam
 
Thanks Nathan, any thing a can do for you in the red future count on my, I do have some experience allready working with redone, I got the oportunitie to be working on Soderbergh movies "the argentine" and "Guerrilla", shooting down here in México.

Regards

César
 
Anytime. But also look into the RedRock mattebox. For around 500$ you get a really nice swing away mattebox. It just now is getting released, so you may have to wait for a month or two. It will work with a REDONE as well.

http://www.redrockmicro.com/microMattebox.html

You can probably buy some CF cards from this guy who is selling them here on the RED USER forum.

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7248&highlight=200+CF+Cards+For+Sale

As well as your tripod, and other accessories you are looking for can be found here. They update their stock pretty quickly so it is always changing.

http://www.visualproducts.com/

I hope this all helps and you find what your looking for.
 
hi cesar
do you have a red by yourself ... icould stand by with the rest if our schedule allows it
best regards
darian
 
eBay dude
 
Back
Top