Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Looking for someone to sale/swap of their RED?

REDCAM

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
58
Hi all. . .

I'm currently RED #2815 and #2816, but am concerned that my camera won't be here in time for me to shoot my Opera prima this coming spring. I am hoping to find someone who might be willing to postpone their camera purchase until May in return for allowing me to buy their camera earlier. you don´t really have to pospone if you don´t want we can make it a sale deal, because I am planning to purchased the 2 redones I reserved any way.
Thank you very much for your kind consideration, please get in touch with me

Sincerely,

REDCAM
redcam@cinemadigital.com.mx
 
Yes, you actually need to offer something for the 2 or 3 months you would use someone else's camera.
I'm afraid no one will be interested in loosing 3 month worth of owning a RedOne unless you come up with a better proposition.
Right now your proposition does not make sens for someone with a lower reservation number than you.

Yours

Emmanuel
 
Back
Top