Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Looking for a Red One...

Joined
Feb 2, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Website
www.theprojectrevolution.com
Hello all! This is my first post and I am finally ready to officially join the RED family. I've been stalking this forum for years and plan on being a more active member in the coming months/years when I can actually chime in.

I'm currently looking for a Red One MX package that is ready to shoot out of the box.

A huge factor for me would be a canon mount option of some sort. Leitax, Birger, etc. At minimum a Nikon Mount if no canon mount.

I have been searching for a couple months and have a few options (contacted sellers etc.) already but I figured that maybe there are other RED users that might be ready to sell their RED ONE MX who might see this post.

I live in Phoenix, AZ USA.

Any and all offers welcome - please pm me!

Thank you in advance and have a great week!
 
Last edited:
Hey Daniel, if you haven't found one already please send me a PM. We're on the edge of buying a new kit and would be able to sell our R1MX as a package pretty easily. I'm in DFW, but could ship to Phoenix.
 
Hi Daniel, We have a complete Red One for sale with offices in Phoenix. Please call James at MP&E Phoenix and he can get you the information on what all is included in the package.
His number 480-569-6699
Thanks, Bryan.
 
Back
Top