Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Looking for a Red One!

Edwin R

New member
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello Everyone! This is my first post, I'm new to RED cameras, and although I have been stalking the forum for a while I have not posted anything yet. I am from New York, but live in Germany, and I'm looking to upgrade from my BMCC to the RED, and join the red family! I have been checking the for sale pages, but have not seen much in recent months, is there anyone out there looking to part with an MX kit for a reasonable price either in Europe or the US?
Thanks in advance!
Edwin
 
Red one mx package

Red one mx package

Hello are you still looking for a red one mx package
 
Located in Central Florida, i have a R1 for sale. Full kit with lenses. PM if interested.
 
Back
Top