Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Load all --> Separate Output Files?

Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
This may be a dumb question, but is it possible to load an entire mag and then export each shot as an individual quicktime (or whatever format) file? As I've been doing it, Redcine exports all of your shots as an edit in one file. Thanks in advance!
 
I can get them to output as separate files, but is there any way to export every shot in a stack other than making each one its own individual stack?
 
Back
Top