Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Legit?

I was actually wondering the same thing. I've been following him on eBay and he has been very responsive to my questions, but I wanted to double check. He explained that the reason the transfer fee is free is that he has a contact at RED and because he sells so many refurbished RED cameras he gets a special deal. His positive scores keep going up, but it's good to double-check.
 
Thats kind of a red flag right there considering that transfer of ownership is free to everyone now. Red stopped charging the $500 to transfer cameras ownership. Not saying he's not legit... But that's a bit of a concern.
 
I wasn't aware the fee went away. That's good news.
 
If he's legit and in touch with Red for his business model, it should be fairly easy to verify him. Just do your homework on him.

Get good quality photos with verifiable label/notice with name & date. Check serial numbers aren't stolen.

Does he have other online presence, website, social media, etc.

Google his email, telephone, etc.
 
He is completely legit. I have bought cameras from him, and they arrived as advertised. He actually has a working relationship with RED. You can call RED to verify this. Ask for Chelsi.
 
Back
Top