Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Left Record Button

Steve DiMaggio

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
1,311
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Not sure what I changed but when I hit the left record button to stop recording the red circle just flashes white, I have to use the right button to stop recording, I am sure I did something, anyone know how to switch this back to normal operation?

steve
 
so when I did that this problem started actually, I feel like there is some weird stills mode on or something in the background

steve
 
will that reset a bunch of stuff? just out of curiosity, I have 2 shoots this weekend, also I noticed that my side pogo didnt work today with the wooden cable extender, gonna test again when I get home

steve
 
It sounds like you have your recording mode set to "Motion + Stills". Please check in Menu > Settings > Recording > Mode. Note, the white dot is indicating that you are marking frames in the recording.
 
Back
Top