Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

latest REDCINE will NOT open ANA files

Obin Olson

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
www.dv3productions.com
question 1:
any ideas why? I can open "normal" footage 16x9 etc etc all day long but it will not open ANA shot files at all...older build will.......ideas?

question 2: How Can I setup Redcine with a render que, so that it will batch render each clip with it's own name and not the entire timeline full of clips as one HUGE single clip?
 
people? anyone? helloooooo?? :)

trying to get a gig done here....:)

I know pushy pushy...but have you guys ever had clients waiting??? ??? ( the message board can be heard in a deep murmur chanting : welcome to red land, prepair for things you have never had to deal with in the past.......)
 
First question:
What is your project settings? and clip from camera setting?

Second question:
There is something in the shot project setting like "all" change it to "single" or one. There is a way to select all or single clip for processing.

I am not sure of this one but there is a way, I don't have REDCINE in front of me at this moment.
 
its 4k ANA shot at 24fps and the project is set at film 2k 16x9 24fps

it will not open the ANA file at all...as if it's not a valid R3d! (the file is fine, opened on other machines)
 
OK ver 3.12 opens files, but now I can't render quicktimes! it's grayed out!

help!
 
ok quicktime is back, but I can't render cineform this after installing quicktime 7.5

ugg!!!

HP quad core windwos XP cineform 2k and redcine 3.12 quicktime 7.5 processing ANA files at 1080p 16x9 stretched source is 50x100% in a FILM 2k proj set at 16x9 24fps
 
redcine screen flashes all types of weird colors after selecting cineform as output and says "failed to write frame 1....." on all frames. on restart of redcine it still flashes all types of trash screens as I try and render motion jpg A but it does NOT say "failed to render frames.."

now restarting Xp to try m-jpg A again WITHOUT first trying cineform...

arggg..info?
 
still trashed screen on mjpg-A output after XP restart...it says it's rendering but every frame makes the screen flash garbage colors etc on the entire interface..
 
do I need to open a support ticket at this point?
 
Back
Top