Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

KipperTie Weapon OLPFs

John Marchant

Well-known member
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
2
Points
38
Location
Normandy, England
Website
www.kippertie.com
Things are still rolling out on our online store, so images etc are lagging behind, but here's the early heads-up for my Reduser friends.

Our Weapon diffusion and false colour OLPFs are now up and running after a bunch of delay and manufacturing headache. Dragon stuff is back in stock too.
Check the main thread here for my more detailed run-down.

I'm also getting closer to a finished article for a neutral low-con, and the beautiful 'nylon' net OLPF will be ready for purchase on the store this week too.

Now that I have the first of our Weapons in-house I've been able to verify first hand, and everything has accelerated :)
 
I only see kits for weapon, will you be selling the individual olpf's also?
 
Also, will there be "standard" versions for all? The low-con sounds great...
 
Just figuring out at present whether to bother with singles for Weapon. Virtually everyone orders the kits, and I should probably streamline.

We may produce a 'Standard', but the lead time on each core piece of glass is long and we're still waiting on the first test pieces, even though we had a STD hot off the RED line to check out.

Its worth knowing that our STH is actually about 50% of the way to the STD in terms of red channel noise, due to the different design we employ.
 
Its worth knowing that our STH is actually about 50% of the way to the STD in terms of red channel noise, due to the different design we employ.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome John! I love the Kippertie sets and look forward to your new STHLs!
 
John,

As soon as I return from Dominican Republic I am definitely ordering a kit for Weapon. What you showed me at RedUCation was awesome
 
Hi John,
can I order two WEAPON NET & two WEAPON DIFFUSION OLPF's please? delivery addy is Jeff's at Pinewood, I already have SKIN, LL & STD.Let me know how to do this please or talk to Jeff as maybe he'll need more for the other WEAPON's he has on order?

Also, what have you based the NET & DIFFUSION ones on as currently I'm running LL in all my UK work & here in Chile this week I'm also running LL on both WEAPON's...I LOVE the extra stop in low light situations, be a shame to loose this
Great work John, Stu
 
Would love to see single strength kits in LLO & STH. I want Carbon 1 in LLO & STH but don't really need Carbon 2 or the full kit of Pearl and Gold.
 
+1
My weapon is coming soon and if it's possible, I think what would be ideal for me would be a kit with every version of Low-Con (Pearl, Gold, Carbon as well as your upcoming Nylon and Neutral Low-Con) in the weaker strengths and with the STD calibration. From there I'll get to test everything and would likely end up buying more :idea:
 
Back
Top