Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Kessler Crane's Cine-Slider - Group Buy

Thanks Guys....
Order will be send out today
 
Nothing could be truer!!! Eric Kessler is out of his mind!!!! If you suggest something he builds it in a week!!!! Crazy!!!! So, as a result we are working on some stuff that leverages the power of his motors!!!! I am very excited. Invest in Kessler and it can be used for various applications!!!!

This week I received a CineSlider with all the motorized fix-ins and I have run some preliminary test w/DSLRs which of course is a no brainer!!!! Simply Brilliant!!! Today I will run some extensive test with the Red and report back.

Cheers,
Prio

Jay, I agree.

No company or person has supported my filmmaking efforts more than Eric. The guy is a dynamo.

Back in April I was chatting with him on a random sunday morning, just kicking around ideas, and I mentioned to him that I would love to somehow have a "timelapse motor" so I could use his crane to make timelapse crane moves. A week later he called me up and was like, "Dude, I think we have it figured out. I'm overnighting you the new crane timelapse motor."

The guy is awesome. That's all I can say.
 
Does someone want to fill me in on what the motorized extras involve and can do?

Stephen
 
I'm going to put in an order now as well. After watching those videos from Tom G. it was an easy decision.

Anyone have any weight issues with a semi-loaded RED at 30 lbs? I know it's rated for 80 pounds, but just curious on the initial cranking power to get it moving.

Thanks
 
Hahahahaha @ Secondly.. will change it.
Call Chris @ kesslercrane and let him know you're in "Group-buy (arranged by Kwan)". he will guide you from there if you have any question
-Epic system definitely be supported
 
Can anyone recommend another slider that makes a 5' for a similar price to the Kessler? I have been trying to do my best to do business with this company but I am underwhelmed by their customer service. No one will return my calls for the past few days and I am trying to place an order with them! I am on a tight deadline and need to purchase a slider ASAP. Does anyone have any other ideas?
 
contact Chris Beller
Kessler Crane™
574.936.3341 (shop)
574.551.1304 (cell)
 
Back
Top