Tommy Penick
Well-known member
Hi all,
I frequently bump over to the RAW preview on my camera to make sure I'm not starving the sensor of light, but recently I've been having an issue with it. Rather than flicking over to a grey, flat image that we're used to seeing, the image instead is brighter, very green, and very saturated. This is only happening on the monitor and any monitor attached to the camera--the footage on the computer appears normal.
Here's two photos off a phone. Even with the phone's auto exposure you can see the brightness increase and green shift, and you can see the effect clearly in the histogram.
Does anyone have any idea what's causing this? Was running the newest build, but the monitor wasn't working in the side port so was told by support to downgrade to 6.3.101.
Images here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a5m1qxakktbii5l/AACsM8-Z4Hk30sOCYjMiI3Fja?dl=0
Thanks,
Tommy
I frequently bump over to the RAW preview on my camera to make sure I'm not starving the sensor of light, but recently I've been having an issue with it. Rather than flicking over to a grey, flat image that we're used to seeing, the image instead is brighter, very green, and very saturated. This is only happening on the monitor and any monitor attached to the camera--the footage on the computer appears normal.
Here's two photos off a phone. Even with the phone's auto exposure you can see the brightness increase and green shift, and you can see the effect clearly in the histogram.
Does anyone have any idea what's causing this? Was running the newest build, but the monitor wasn't working in the side port so was told by support to downgrade to 6.3.101.
Images here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a5m1qxakktbii5l/AACsM8-Z4Hk30sOCYjMiI3Fja?dl=0
Thanks,
Tommy
Last edited: