Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Is the EPIC - X Dragon fan suppose to stick out?

Rami Mikhail

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver, BC
I just received my Epic - X Dragon today. I previously owned the Scarlet Dragon and upgraded it 2 weeks ago. Obviously the EPIC looks different than the Scarlet but I was surprised to see the fan is sticking out on the EPIC. Is this normal? I don't see any version of the EPIC on the website that looks like this. Any thoughts?

http://ramifilms.com/RED/IMG_0073.JPG
 
Back
Top