Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Installing RC on a bunch of Macs - One won't bite

Gunleik Groven

REDuser Sponsor
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
13,465
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
Norway
Website
quine.no
Hi

Installing RC on 9 Macs here, and it won't start on one of them

As far as I can see they're all updated with the same software.

The machine in question is a dual 2,8 Ghz Intel PowerMac with 4 Gb of RAM.

I have uninstalled Decklink drivers.

Any ideas?


Gunleik
 
Think I found the answer. The machine in question was OSX server.

Had the same issue on a couple of others, but rebuilding permisions fixed it on OSX client.
 
Back
Top