Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

In Search of a Red One MX Camera

Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Vancouver, British Columbia
Curious if there's anyone out there who has a Red One collecting dust and is looking to sell at a decent price. I don't need one asap but thought I'd throw it out there if anything comes up, thanks! :)
 
Got one, Red MX with SSD complete package including Tc cable and RS cable and more

David Namir
Israel
www.dnka.co
 
Back
Top