Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Imported Clips stacking on top of eachother

Rick Darge

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
3,775
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
44
Ok, I shot 7 mags yesterday

Copied them to my external drives

Loaded ALL in Redcine one mag at a time

Redcine is stacking multiple clips like towers within the LIBRARY mode, making these clips invisible to me in my main timeline.. It is a bitch to move them down to level 1

Why is this happening?

How do I disable this?

What is the workaround?

Thanks friends
 
Why load in the mags one at a time. They are all in one project folder I assume so you could just select that one folder and "load all". Also I think the depth should be set to 1 to be sure that everything stays on one timeline with the "load all" function..
 
Ok, I shot 7 mags yesterday

Copied them to my external drives

Loaded ALL in Redcine one mag at a time

Redcine is stacking multiple clips like towers within the LIBRARY mode, making these clips invisible to me in my main timeline.. It is a bitch to move them down to level 1

Why is this happening?

How do I disable this?

What is the workaround?

Thanks friends

One way to quickly move the clips around is to select a vertical row of say 10 or so clips, then click on one to select all 10 and take your mouse down to the scroll bar, then scroll to the desired drop off point and click to the next available slot. This is quicker than doing the one or two at a time thing.
 
Try making a brand new project.
I was struggling with the same issue yesterday.
Once open a clean, new Redcine project, al the clips was going at the right places.
 
Back
Top