Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

I'm naming mine Johansson.

Jeff Carpenter

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm naming mine Johansson. There I get first dibs on the name!
 
If this is what I think it is, count me in for a reservation now.
 
If this is what I think it is, count me in for a reservation now.

yep! Red will be taking reservations on nights with Scarlet Johannson
 
How about calling it the "Scarlet Pimpernel"? Rescuing other shooters from the terror of bad overpriced cameras?
OK, don't shoot me...
 
Back
Top