Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

I need at least 1 REDVOLT DSMC 1 battery

Victor P

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi
I just bought a Scarlet , but I haven’t been able to use it outside if the wall plug because i did not come with batteries … it came with a REDVOLT charger .. A REDVOLT QUAD MODULE and. A VMOUNT adapter …but No batteries:( … haven’t been able to find 1 good Redvolt battery even though I had bought them used from ADORAMA and MPB (they still yet to refunded me )

I would be very happy if I could use the camera at least fi 30 mins outside .. so if someone can sell me one or more ok REDVOLTS or 1 BRICK AND CHARGER. I would be very grateful.
 
I agree with Ryan and suggest just finding a V-Lock solution and just use a REDVOLT in the side-handle for hot-swapping the V-Lock batteries. The REDVOLT's I used got down to about ten minutes up-time before I moved on from them. I think your chances of finding used ones with run-times longer than that are slim. Those unused ones from Yusuf would probably be your best bet though. Am actually curious how long they'd run for. Like Ryan, the new ones I used only ran for 20-something minutes when new.
 
I'm also trying to find a few original Redvolts. If anyone has some for sale, please let me know.
 
Back
Top