dino g
Well-known member
Over the years I have often thought about how I could streamline my cart and provide myself with a super portable, battery powered, robust system. Well, working as much as I do, I never have time for the R&D it would require to really build a system to the specs I would want. Along comes the Achillopoulos Boys from Athens, with their Thunderpack solution.
They brought it over to Keslow today and opened it up and showed me how it works. it is a very fast, robust, clean, bullet proof design that is fairly priced for the amount of tech involved. sure you can build one a bit cheaper but it will not be integrated and not as small and not as simple to use.
I strongly recommend to anyone that has a lot of remote work without the possibility of a generator to consider this solution. I am in the process of getting one for some of the remote work I do and I am looking forward to having it in my back pocket for the occasional run and gun break away unit that often happens on car commercials or remote shoots like the one we did in a Hawaii a few weeks ago.
Here are some picks of the system cracked open in Bay 2 at Keslow...
Check them out at :
www.motionfx.eu
enjoy
dino
They brought it over to Keslow today and opened it up and showed me how it works. it is a very fast, robust, clean, bullet proof design that is fairly priced for the amount of tech involved. sure you can build one a bit cheaper but it will not be integrated and not as small and not as simple to use.
I strongly recommend to anyone that has a lot of remote work without the possibility of a generator to consider this solution. I am in the process of getting one for some of the remote work I do and I am looking forward to having it in my back pocket for the occasional run and gun break away unit that often happens on car commercials or remote shoots like the one we did in a Hawaii a few weeks ago.
Here are some picks of the system cracked open in Bay 2 at Keslow...
Check them out at :
www.motionfx.eu
enjoy
dino