Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

How to control shutter speed on a DMSC 2 SIDE HANDLE with the focus wheel

andre gaspar

New member
Joined
Apr 15, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Does any one know a way to control shutter speed on a DMSC 2 SIDE HANDLE with the focus wheel .What is the command shortcut?

thanks


André Gaspar
 
I don't know if you can do it with the wheel, but I'm pretty sure you can do it with any of the programmable soft buttons.
 
What is the command ? Increase speed? Exposure?increase/decrease shutter?


thanks
 
I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think it is called either "increase/decrease shutter" or "integration time"?
 
Back
Top