Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

How do I find Mysterium X I.D. in the metadata

David Wakeley

Active member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sydney Au
Hi, My RED One MX #316 has absolutely no ID anywhere physically on the body that it has the MX sensor. I've seen on some models which have the CF module, that Mysterium X is under the RED logo on the side panel. My 1.8" SSD side panel only shows 'RED'. Does anyone know where I can find it in the metadata or anywhere within the camera? On boot up it just shows RED One. Hitting undo & pressing the toggle gives me my hours @ 2097, but no MX Sensor ID.
Please help.
David Wakeley.
Sydney.
 
Yeah. Just look at the screen when you fire it up. If it has a big X in the middle, it's an X. If it doesn't, it isn't.

Stephen
 
Back
Top