Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Help SmallHD 702 is locked out even with Correct Password!!!!

Neil Dearman

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Atlanta/Nashville
Website
neildearman.com
My SmallHD 702 Bright wasn't working so I did a Factory Reset but it got stuck on that so did a Force Shutdown, it did a factory Wipe and did the Activation and they sent me a new password and it won't work it says try again, so I did a new activation and it keeps sending me the old same password I am in PR on a shoot and need it done by tomorrow morning please someone help me!!!
 
please help my cell is 678-800-5071
 
Back
Top