Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

HELP!!! Red Epic Dragon - 240 MiniMag Not Supported Issue

Daniel Veras

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 24, 2015
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, I'm new in this form, but before I take any further steps, maybe someone here would help me. I've purchase a Red Mini Mag 240GB on ebay. When I put it in my Red Epic dragon, it says that is not supported. I've updated to the latest firmware. I even downgraded to the earliest possible firmware. I've done secure formatting. When i put it i it says, "This media is not supported with your current version of DSMC firmware..." If i Read the info on the Mag is says 240GB v1. I have a 512GB V4 Mag that works fine. Is there a way to update the memory card. I've also reformated the card in the computer and it still does not work. Any advise will be helpful.

Is it a fake card? Is sending it in my only option.
 
Hi, I'm new in this form, but before I take any further steps, maybe someone here would help me. I've purchase a Red Mini Mag 240GB on ebay. When I put it in my Red Epic dragon, it says that is not supported. I've updated to the latest firmware. I even downgraded to the earliest possible firmware. I've done secure formatting. When i put it i it says, "This media is not supported with your current version of DSMC firmware..." If i Read the info on the Mag is says 240GB v1. I have a 512GB V4 Mag that works fine. Is there a way to update the memory card. I've also reformated the card in the computer and it still does not work. Any advise will be helpful.

Is it a fake card? Is sending it in my only option.
Is there a compagny or a friend where you can test your card?
 
No, I ended it up returning it back to seller. Now i'm in the market for another card.
 
Back
Top