Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

HELP!! Clean Feed Monitor

Justin Schamp

New member
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So I ran into an issue with my Scarlet. A clean feed is shown on the monitor with no menu options. I've read and looked into some solutions, however, I don't have the RED monitor nor the ability to use touch screen. For now I am using a 7" Small HD field monitor along with the RED Side Handle. Does anybody have some sort of idea to get pass with clean feed with just the side handle? Any information would be helpful...Thanks
 
Back
Top