Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[(RED) WTB] HD-SDI SLOT FILLER (Red rocket)

Christer Borg

Active member
Joined
Nov 17, 2016
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Hi,

I bought a RR card but "HD-SDI SLOT FILLER" is missed so if you have one, please contact me.

See the attached image.

Kind regards
Christer
 

Attachments

  • HD SDI SLOT FILLER.jpg
    HD SDI SLOT FILLER.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
I have one available. What's it worth?

I only use the Blackmagic SDI monitor hardware so I don't need it.

(pic attached)
 

Attachments

  • RED SDI.jpg
    RED SDI.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi Bruce, I don't know how much it is worth. There is new such but another brand (not RED) that costs 10-20 USD. I'd rather have original brand. What do you think? I live in Sweden so I don't know how much shipping will cost. I hope it is not so expensive with the shipping.


I have one available. What's it worth?

I only use the Blackmagic SDI monitor hardware so I don't need it.

(pic attached)
 
Back
Top