Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Having issues with my dragon

Daniel hills

Active member
Joined
May 2, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
New to Red. So I hope this is a minor thing that can be fixed.

I’m getting a red shade when I film on the camera. So put a lens cap on and cranked the iso up to expose this shade and came with this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4a1ozbhsie2v0b/Photo 30-05-2018, 18 50 23.jpg?dl=0

Any one can help sort this please. I don’t think it’s the sensor. Cos that looks like brand new.

Thanks in advance
 
Back
Top