Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Group Buy: L'Aigle Exoskeleton

Hi Carey,

some days ago i tried to pay the deposit via paypal but this payment option was canceled. Then i waited for a creditcard option. Please let me know if i can pay via CC or wire transfer.

Thanks and best regards,

Gordon
 
Hey Carey,
Are shipping on these units on schedule as promised (Mid January)?
(Hopefully you used a large Electric engraver on Stone - LOL)
 
Hey Carey,
Are shipping on these units on schedule as promised (Mid January)?
(Hopefully you used a large Electric engraver on Stone - LOL)

There will most likely be a slight delay due to the complexity of the new design. I'm not making any promises about shipping since that is completely out of my control. I simply relay the information I am given. (which is more time consuming than you might think)
 
There will most likely be a slight delay due to the complexity of the new design.
Collectively agreed however 2nd part is deeply sad.

With virtual smile :emote_happyhappy:, my question is why collecting deposits for second group-guy while he isn't ready for first one (sorry, my heart has no brain :smash: it please)
 
Collectively agreed however 2nd part is deeply sad.

With virtual smile :emote_happyhappy:, my question is why collecting deposits for second group-guy while he isn't ready for first one (sorry, my heart has no brain :smash: it please)

When the dust settles, the two groups will become one group. I will make the master list and it will be one group. Everyone who is out of the GB will be removed and there will be one list.
 
When the dust settles, the two groups will become one group. I will make the master list and it will be one group. Everyone who is out of the GB will be removed and there will be one list.


Understandable,
So in this case what If we reached over hundred (from both list together), are we paying 100+ price (85+ can't be fair)?
 
Please be patient guys. Asking everyday about the CC payment situation will not speed up the process. I am awaiting word from Pierre.

Thank you!
Understood. One of the reasons people are asking is so we don't miss the announcement.
 
Understood. One of the reasons people are asking is so we don't miss the announcement.

Subscribe to this thread. Set your subscription preferences to get an email whenever someone posts here. That way you will know immediately when Carey or Pierre post key information. Right now there is not so much activity that you will be bombarded with emails.
 
Hey Carey,
Are shipping on these units on schedule as promised (Mid January)?
(Hopefully you used a large Electric engraver on Stone - LOL)

On 12/31, Pierre said Carey won't get the first unit for him to review until the end of January.
 
Subscribe to this thread. Set your subscription preferences to get an email whenever someone posts here. That way you will know immediately when Carey or Pierre post key information. Right now there is not so much activity that you will be bombarded with emails.
Thaniks
 
Dear All,


Unfortunately, the CC option is not so obvious. There is a world convention between banks of 60 days allowance to refuse a credit card payment. That means a tourist could pay something in Japan for instance with an expired CC and go away with it: the merchant’s bank would know only 2 months after it was a scam and let the merchant bear the loss. Long story short, our bank will not take the risk. So payment by bank transfer is now required.

For those who need to buy on credit with a credit card, we are approaching big american resellers in expectation of NAB in april: in the next two months, you will be able to purchase the exoskeleton from a local US dealer – of course, he will charge for his services and the final price will be the “normal” price. But you can’t have it all I guess.

Here is the list of people we are awaiting deposits from (bank coordinates will be sent by PM):

[TD="width: 90"][/TD]
[TD="width: 86"][/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -94 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] QKOTEKVRS [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] T. Naylor [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"][/TD]
[TD="width: 90"][/TD]
[TD="width: 86"][/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -92 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] HTLTJZNRM [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] T. Naylor 2 orders ? [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -91 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] EPPCMAHNR [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] B. Pascale [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"][/TD]
[TD="width: 90"][/TD]
[TD="width: 86"][/TD]

[TD="width: 48"][/TD]
[TD="width: 90"][/TD]
[TD="width: 86"][/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -88 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] KZDPWRYJA [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] E. Leboe [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"][/TD]
[TD="width: 90"][/TD]
[TD="width: 86"][/TD]

[TD="width: 48"][/TD]
[TD="width: 90"][/TD]
[TD="width: 86"][/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -85 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] LTKHCAMUT [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] Z. Lai [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"][/TD]
[TD="width: 90"][/TD]
[TD="width: 86"][/TD]

[TD="width: 48"][/TD]
[TD="width: 90"][/TD]
[TD="width: 86"][/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -82 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] YZYDMTCUB [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] w. timmer [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -81 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] ZQEXCUWCF [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] M. Jensen [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -80 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] XCNQEYVRI [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] B. Moore [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -79 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] ZWMCCRKFT [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] D. Vesen [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -78 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] QFOYZUKPK [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] S. Windell [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -77 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] PQWPOUNCP [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] E. Lebron Jr. [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -76 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] MWFVMZRCF [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] A. Bruening [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -75 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] BOJFNSYTB [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] D. Stegmayer [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -74 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]
[/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -73 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] EGLSGKZFN [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] W. Wong [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -72 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] CLEVFAKIL [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] C. Probst [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -71 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] MDSGDMNYS [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] D. Kudyakov [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -70 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] RPBPJKOJV [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] D. Sivilli [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -69 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] HGQCBRHSJ [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] D. Murphy [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -68 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] BJGEHKWTL [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] M. Crabtree [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -67 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] MDAFNJEBW [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] B. Harrison [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -66 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] SKDUGOHYC [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] S. Lumsdon [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -65 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] PJJBKSXUX [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] R. Hartzog [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -64 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] VHIBLSNQA [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] M. Saber [/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -63 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 86"]
[/TD]

[TD="width: 48"] -62 [/TD]
[TD="width: 90"] WGOCPWQQD [/TD]
[TD="width: 86"] c. alexandre [/TD]
 
Thanks for the update too, I was number 77 on the first group and I'm not on the list of awaiting deposit, should I be worried ?

Pierre, si il est possible de payer en CB, je peux aussi faire le déplacement. Sinon, je ferai par virement !

Thanks.
 
While a bank transfer is inconvenient for me personally, it's not enough to deter me from participating…

…however…

…it concerns me how it will affect others' ability to participate, and ultimately how that will affect finally tally and discount level.

If we are still able to reach at least 100, then obviously this is a moot point, but we were told we could pay via other methods that we are no longer able to utilize for whatever reason. I don't fault Pierre, because as a merchant myself I understand some of the difficulty, however the simple fact is, some people (even those that have already paid deposits) may be dropping out since now they can't even use a credit card to pay the rest of the balance. If that causes the total tally to drop below 100, or even below 85, personally my excitement will dwindle.

I can be patient in this matter, as I understand that the product is not even ready for shipping yet, but this is still a concern that should be addressed. What will happen if the lack of PayPal or CC payment methods causes our total numbers to drop below 100? Will we all pay the higher amount for something that is not our fault?
 
Thanks for the update Pierre and I will retry deposit as soon as I have instructions to do so. Any idea when those wiring instructions will be PM to those needing to re-deposit?
 
Back
Top