Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Fun little Star Wars themed Dodge commercial, shot on Weapons.

Interesting!

Green screen behind the first line of cars or no?

Nope, and with the number of cars we had actually driving, it was closer 20 vehicles moving at once, a lot of shots didn't require additional cars to be added.
 
Nope, and with the number of cars we had actually driving, it was closer 20 vehicles moving at once, a lot of shots didn't require additional cars to be added.

Car commercials are pretty fascinating from a Cinematography standpoint. I am always interested in lighting set ups for car commercials and which ones use them and which don't. Some are obvious but others it's hard to tell (what with grading and other factors). Did you light any of this stuff? Thanks for providing some insight too btw.
 
I'm a SW fanboy so it already had me hooked before I hit play :) ... but love how clean and well executed this is, a vote of confidence to Weapon. Have to ask, though - don't see anything here that a non-Weapon camera could deliver..? Love to get your perspective on why Weapon for this?
 
Back
Top