Has anybody figured out how to get four separate channels of audio (external) into the Weapon?
At the moment I am able to get two channels via the internal microphones and two channels via the base expander. There are bizarre issues here and there but it's mostly okay if I diddle with it enough.
I can obviously take my four channels and mix it down to two or one channel via an external mixer, but I want four separate channels in my R3D file. I used to do this and was quite happy with it on the Epic using the Pro I/O Module (channels 3/4) and an A-box (channels 1/2). I am unable to find an obvious way to accomplish this on the Weapon.
At the moment I am able to get two channels via the internal microphones and two channels via the base expander. There are bizarre issues here and there but it's mostly okay if I diddle with it enough.
I can obviously take my four channels and mix it down to two or one channel via an external mixer, but I want four separate channels in my R3D file. I used to do this and was quite happy with it on the Epic using the Pro I/O Module (channels 3/4) and an A-box (channels 1/2). I am unable to find an obvious way to accomplish this on the Weapon.