Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Formatt Hitech Firecrest or ProStop For MX

Santos Ramos

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hello everyone!

I broke my Schneider ND and True-Cut IR 750 Filter this morning and I need to get new NDs today!.

I'm looking at the Formatt Hitech but I'm not sure if I need to get the Firecrest or ProStop?

I saw a review by Phill for the Epic Dragon but not much info about the MX.

I was happy with the Schneider!

Thanks for the quick help!


IMG_1973.JPG
 
Thank you everyone!
I bought the Firecrest yesterday!
 
I have not tested the Firecrest but since the OP mentioned MX sensor, that would indicate the older OLPFs and I'm curious about IR filtering. How much IR removal is being done in combination with the built in IR filtering on MX cameras?
 
Thanks everyone! I bought 2 Firecrest but now I need to get an screw in ND filter.
I ordered the
Formatt Hitech 77mm ProStop IRND 1.2 ( Resin ) but they refunded the money because it was discontinued .

There is Formatt Hitech 77mm but it made of glass.

Can you please recommend a good 77mm ND or variable ND filter!

Thanks!
 
Genustech Solar Eclipse. By far the best Vari-ND I've used for the money!
 
Back
Top