Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Ford Mustang Drifting shot on Epic

Darren Streibig

Active member
Joined
Dec 2, 2014
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hey, this is my first post in Red User and would like to say how excited I am to be apart of this group. The community seems really great and the cameras are as well.

I finally was able to take the camera out and do some real world testing and I couldn't be happier. This was just a day and a half where they were doing a few 30 minute drift demos throughout the day. The amount of usable footage I was able to get was quite surprising.

Anyways, I had fun with the edit. Let me know what you guys think.

I shot in 5k @ 96fps, 4k WS @ 150fps, and 2k WS @ 300fps. Used Canon Glass 70-200 2.8L IS and 14mm 2.8L II.

Enjoy!

 
Last edited:
Thought it would de another boring drift compilation. But NO!! That looked great! I need to watch it again. I love the way you edited it with the music.
 
Back
Top