Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

For Sale: Set of Zeiss rehoused Prime Lenses

Masoud Gouvamin

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Germany
This item is not available anymore. Sorry but I am very busy before christmas and I can't answer thousand of questions...
 
Last edited:
this is not a RED product and is in the WRONG for sale section... FYI

you will have more luck in the GENERAL section
 
Hi Chris,
ALL lenses have ORIGINAL SHIMABLE pl mounts (like every original Zeiss PL lens). I added a third picture. No adapter, no share.
Thanks
Masoud
 
Back
Top